Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back to Work

You know.... you'd think that someone would pick up the slack while you were away on company business.
But NOOOOO.... my world stood perfectly still whilst I was away... well, not completely still. I was able to remotely log on to my computer at work, at night after the training classes, whilst others were sitting down at the bar, enjoying adult beverages and each others company.

I became intimate with my company issued laptop and the hotel login screen.

I really know how to party... eh?

6 comments:

Jean said...

Did they pay you overtime?

♫NWM♫ said...

No... I'm salary...

Jean said...

I was being my usual smart-ass self.

♫NWM♫ said...

You've neglected me for so long... I didn't recognize it... I have to be verbally abused on a regular basis...
Try to keep up... will ya???

Jean said...

ahem... might be easier to keep up if you POSTED more often.

♫NWM♫ said...

I was in Atlanta all last week... that's my story and... well... you know...